Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. In women, it may also refer to the state when she is not able to carry a pregnancy to its full term.
Infertility is a medical problem that needs medical intervention. Ayurvedic Infertility treatment takes a wholesome route to address the problem. In addition to working on the reproductive system, Ayurveda also focuses on the psychological aspect of reproductive health, which results in a more holistic solution of the problem. Dr Tambe Ayurved Clinic has one of the best ayurvedic doctor for infertility in Vashi area of Navi Mumbai.
Causes of Infertility
- The reproductive organ of a person remains deprived of nutrition which might be caused due to poor digestion
- Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like blocked fallopian tubes, defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps
- Hormonal imbalance in males and females leading to ovulation problems and sperm quality and quantity
- In male infertility may be due to anatomical problems or under developed organs
- Psychological factors like Anxiety,Depression,Insomnia
- Lifestyle related causes
Benefits of Ayurvedic Treatment
In Ayurveda, the conception of child is not merely a result of physical intimacy but is treated as physical, emotional and spiritual phenomenon. For creating a healthy child it is believed that both men and women should be physically and mentally healthy so that they can produce healthy seeds i.e female ovum and male sperm for conception.
Some of the treatments to deal with infertility are as follows:
- Lifestyle Correction
- Uttar Basti